We are looking for a Senior WordPress Developer!
We are currently seeking an experienced professional that is highly motivated, creative thinking and ambitious to join this growing team in the role of a Senior WordPress Developer.
Come join us!
We are a dynamic digital marketing agency that aims to partner with Malaysian SMEs to grow their businesses with creative marketing strategies and solutions. We are a certified Google Partner Agency and a Hubspot Certified Partner, which allows us to provide only the best and most current strategies to our clients. In line with our expansion, we are looking for suitable candidates to join our family!
- You will report to the Business Unit Leader and work closely with Strategic Marketing Specialists to take responsibility for the ideation, implementation, and maintenance of online platforms.
- Your primary role will be to handle all technical aspects of website and landing page development using WordPress themes, with expertise and skills to handle any required customisations, plugin research and implementation, and troubleshooting to meet clients’ requirements and requests.
- You will also be required to assist in the technical tasks within digital marketing, namely inserting tracking codes into required pages.
- You will need to be familiar with SEO concepts and understand consumer funnelling in digital marketing.
- As you will be leading the web development team as we expand, you will need excellent people and stakeholder management skills and leadership capabilities.
- Diploma qualification in web programming/development and/or 1-2 years of field experience with established
portfolio of successful past projects
- Able to be consumer- and client- focused, delivering platforms that are user-friendly, responsive, and
- Persistent and creative in problem-solving, troubleshooting, and managing technical glitches and crises
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, proven successful track record of managing multiple projects
- Good written and oral communication in English
- Good team player with strong business sense and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter, can-do attitude, result-oriented, innovative and forward thinker is a must have
If you are the one we are looking for, we will provide you:
- A competitive salary and performance bonus
- Vibrant local working culture
- Google and Hubspot Certified Training
- Chance to work closely with management and make your own decision
- Ability to grow business
- Pioneer of an emerging financial technology platform